Friday, March 28, 2008


Well, we made it California.  Thank you for your prayers and calls along the way.  It was truly a lot of fun.  Here is a shot from our first Easter at Berkeley Avenue Baptist.  There were several families who came together for the Easter Egg Hunt and the worship service had a sweet spirit.  The church members are very excited right now, and I think we are about to see some really cool things happen.  I have had some trouble with my INTERNET service so please excuse the slow update.  I will have a new cable line run to my house next week so things should get better.  

4 comments:

talkn2jk said...

Fred,
Good to see you moved in and on your way to reach so many people for Christ. Hated to see you leave but we all know it was God's will. I remember you telling me you express yourself better as a YP. I'm glad you have the faith to express yourself in Christ first. Later my friend and still praying that God will sell your home in Decatur, AL. In Christ, Jon Kent

Anonymous said...

Hey Buetos

Glad to hear what's happening in California! God works there too!
:) Still praying for you and think of you often!

Anonymous said...

Sup Bueto's. Fred, I tried to call you...but I guess your number is different now. Give me a shout...or shoot me an email. I would love to talk with you when you get the chance. Tell Kim and the kids - Hey!!!

Gabe

slackey said...

Dear Fred And Kim,

We all miss you here in Decatur and continue to pray for you guys daily. We are still trying to decide if it would be worth the consequences to run away from home and hitch hike out to California to see you guys. Although we are not so sure that is such a great idea, we would still like to come see you guys eventually. We will continue to pray for you guys, and will also continue to visit the website. We know that God will continue to bless your work in California.

Sincerely,
Samuel